Comprehensive and compassionate skin care
To use online scheduling-
Select patient type and reason for visit from the dropdown menu below. For same day appointment availability, please call.
Taylor Leigh is an expert in medical skin care including care for chronic conditions, skin exams and more.
Taylor Leigh is a board-certified Physician Assistant with more than seven years experience specifically in the field of dermatology. Prior to joining Pinnacle, she served the Dermatology Institute of Southern California as a dermatology PA-C. She has experience in pediatrics, adult and senior skin care. Taylor’s expertise includes conducting physical exams and medical histories, ordering labs and medications, performing biopsies and incisions, caring for chronic skin conditions, BOTOX® and Dysport® injections, and performing cosmetic treatments.
- Diplomate Fellow, SDPA (Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants) 2020
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) 2015
- Member, California State Society of Physician Assistants 2017
- physical exams
- medical histories
- ordering labs and medications
- performing biopsies and incisions
- caring for chronic skin conditions
- BOTOX® and Dysport® injections
- performing cosmetic treatments