Dr. Park graduated from the exclusive 6‐year BS/MD program at the Northeast Ohio Medical University where she also earned her Certificate in Bioethics. She completed her internship at St. Vincent’s Hospital Manhattan in New York City.
She moved to Chicago, Illinois for dermatology residency at Loyola University Medical Center where she served as Chief Resident. During her residency, she was twice named a national Resident of Distinction.
Dr. Park completed the Psoriasis, Phototherapy, and Clinical Research Fellowship at the University of California San Francisco, the Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship at the Skin Institute of South Florida, and the Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery Fellowship at Hollywood Dermatology. Dr. Park also earned her Master of Studies in Law degree at the University of California Hastings College of the Law.
She has authored well over 50 peer‐reviewed journal articles and book chapters in her areas of expertise, including Mohs micrographic surgery, cosmetic dermatologic surgery, psoriasis, phototherapy, and vitiligo. She has been published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, Archives of Dermatology, Dermatologic Surgery, and British Journal of Dermatology. She also serves as a reviewer for dermatology journals. Dr. Park is the editor of two books: Vitiligo: Management and Therapy and Contemporary Diagnosis and Management in Dermatoprevention: Psoriasis and Its Comorbidities.
She has lectured and presented at local, national, and international conferences including the American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting and the World Congress of Dermatology Meeting.
In addition to her professional memberships, Dr. Park has also served on the Enduring Materials Committee of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Her interests outside of dermatology include yoga, golfing, spinning, traveling, and trying new restaurants.
- Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Surgery Oncology Fellowship with Skin Institute of South Florida (2016 – 2017)
- Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery Fellowship with Hollywood Dermatology (2016 – 2017)
- Dermatology Residency at Loyola University Medical School, Department of Dermatology (2013 – 2016)
- Master of Studies in Law from University of California (2012-2013)
- Medical Degree from Northeastern Ohio Medical University (2005-2009)
- Undergraduate Degree in Natural Science and History from University of Akron
- Medical Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- Board Certified in Dermatology by the American Board of Dermatology
- DermMentors Resident of Distinction Award, Caribbean Dermatology Symposium
- House Staff Governance Committee Member, Loyola University Medical Center (2014 – 2016)