Board-certified Physician Assistant Ashley Wisser has been caring for patients in the field of dermatology for more than six years in a clinical setting, and well over a decade overall. Most recently she worked in a dermatology clinic in Texas, and she also has experience working in an urgent care setting.
She earned her bachelor’s degree at Central Michigan University and later took her Physician Assistant pre-requisites courses at Austin Community College in Austin, Texas. She earned her master’s in Physician Assistant Studies at Albany Medical College in New York. In addition to significant experience in medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology, Ashley has experience in pediatric and family care.
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member of the New England Dermatological Society
- Member of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Basic Life Support, and CPR
- Certified as a Nurse Aide, Medication Aid and has Acute Stroke Certification training