Website Pinnacle Dermatology
The Sr. Director of Revenue Cycle Management is responsible to provide leadership for all aspects of the organization’s Revenue Cycle, guiding managers in Patient Access, Patient Financial Services, and Coding. Oversees the overall policies, objectives and initiatives of Revenue Cycle activities. Works collaboratively with Directors, Managers, and Support Staff to review, design, and implement processes surrounding patient access, pricing, billing, collections, and other patient financial analyses. Ensures Revenue Cycle integrity through regulatory compliance, proper reimbursement, and outstanding customer service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define strategic objectives, work closely with internal stakeholders and business partners to evaluate and analyze existing systems and processes, then implement improvements that support revenue cycle goals.
- Develop best practice methodology for system and process optimization.
- Evaluate and recommend optimal revenue cycle organizational structure.
- Establish and implement standard metrics to monitor revenue cycle.
- Assist with EHR/revenue cycle management software to maximize output of data.
- Work closely with IT and management to develop analytics dashboard and integrate multiple systems to produce real-time data for operational, managerial, and executive leadership including revenue, projected revenue, projected cash collection, productivity, denial metrics, etc.
- Build external relationships among vendors and industry leaders that enhance Pinnacle Dermatology’s performance and reputation among the provider community.
- Prepare staffing and operations budget projections annually. Ensure department operations expenses are maintained within budgeted projections.
- Provide reporting and feedback to various hospital departments for correct coding and billing of patient accounts
- Works proactively and closely with the compliance team on regulatory matters
- Ensures consistent and actionable communication with key providers.
- Responsible for all revenue cycle functions including system billing, collections, reporting and support.
- Establishes and ensures implementation of all revenue cycle policies and procedures.
- Manages outside audit, reporting, and special program requirements.
- Advises Chief Shared Services Officer of changes in procedures and requirements necessitated by both internal and external factors.
- Exhibit positive customer service behavior in every day work interactions.
- Demonstrate a courteous and respectful attitude to internal workforce and external customers.
- Communicate accurately and appropriately.
- Handle difficult situations in a discreet and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field; Master’s preferred.
- Senior level Revenue Cycle Management: 5 years
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience working in a health care related field.
- Project management experience beneficial
- Healthcare Financial Management Association Certified Healthcare Financial Professional (CHFP): highly desired (This is what a similar position required – will this be needed for the role.)
About Pinnacle Dermatology
Pinnacle Dermatology, LLC, offers extraordinary clinical care and an incredible patient experience at every point in the patients’ journey. The Illinois based team of board certified specialists is committed to providing complete clinical care for medical dermatology needs, skin cancer surveillance and treatment, as well as medical dermatologic services. Coupled with the unparalleled and unique family-like culture, patients will have an incredible experience from the minute they pick up the phone. Let us show you what’s possible. www.pinnacleskin.com
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com