Comprehensive and compassionate skin care
To use online scheduling-
Select patient type and reason for visit from the dropdown menu below. For same day appointment availability, please call.
Dr. Kinsley enjoys providing medical and surgical skin care to patients of all ages.
Board-certified dermatologist Dr. Tina Kinsley joins the Pinnacle Dermatology team with more than 15 years of skin care experience. She received her medical degree from Uniformed Services University in Bethesda, Maryland, where she received outstanding academic achievement in both Microbiology and Pathology, as well as outstanding military leadership. She completed her residency in Dermatology at the Brooke Army Medical Center at Fort Sam Houston. Tina received her bachelor’s degree from University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, where she graduated with high distinction. Dr. Tina Kinsley brings with her advanced expertise in quality streamlined patient care and improved skin care services.
- Board-certified by the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of the National Board of Physicians and Surgeons
- Member of the Military Dermatologist Association
- Member of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgeons
- Member of the American Contact Dermatitis Society
- Member of the Michigan Dermatological Society