Dr. Susan Liebovitz received her bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and Computer Science with a minor in chemistry from the University of Illinois. She then completed her medical education, as well as her dermatologic training at Northwestern University. She was a member of Phi Beta Kappa and graduated with high honors. She has been in practice in Hoffman Estates since 1982.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology, a key credential indicating completion of extensive training, maintenance of an ethical practice and a commitment to ongoing education.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of the American College of Cryosurgery
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Member of the Chicago Dermatological Society
- Member of the Chicago Medical Society
- Member of the Illinois State Medical Society