Peter A. Keorpes, MPAS, PA-C, was born and raised in south suburban Orland Park where he grew up with a large Greek family. Peter has a Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Alderson-Broaddus College. Before beginning his education to become a Physician Assistant, he received his undergraduate degree in Biology from Illinois State University.
Peter is a Nationally Board Certified Physician Assistant who has been specializing in Dermatology since 2009, first in the state of Ohio, and, starting in 2011 in Illinois. He is experienced and proficient in the detection, treatment and management of skin cancers, acne, warts, psoriasis, and making patients look and feel their very best. When he is not working Peter enjoys traveling, the great outdoors and spending quality time with family.
- National Commission on Certification of Physicians Assistants (NCCPA) 2009 – Current
- IL State Physician Assistant License (2011 – Current)
- DEA License/Controlled Substance License
- Current Medicare Number/Current NPI number
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), American Heart Association
- Basic Life Support (BLS) & CPR, American Heart Association
- Medical Dermatology
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Alderson-Brauddus College, Phillippe, WV (2009)
School of Medicine, Physician Assistant Program
Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Illinois State University, Normal, IL (2005)
Department of Biologic Sciences
Majors: Biological Sciences