Dr. Patricia Ledwig received her bachelor’s degree in laboratory technology and medical doctorate from the University of Oklahoma. She then completed her dermatologic training at Northwestern University, finishing as chief resident in her final year. She received multiple scholarships during her collegiate years and graduated with distinction from medical school with admission to the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology, a key credential indicating completion of extensive training, maintenance of an ethical practice and a commitment to ongoing education.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of the Chicago Dermatological Society
- Member of the Chicago Medical Society
- Member of the Illinois State Medical Society