Nicole Szulc-Cieplicki received her bachelor’s degree in biology from Augustana College in Rock Island, IL. She then obtained her Master’s of Science in Physician Assistant Studies degree at Northeastern University in Boston, MA. During her graduate education she completed a clinical rotation in dermatology and received the Suzanne Greenberg Scholarship Award signifying outstanding academic achievement. She joined Northwest Dermatology in January of 2016 as a mid-level provider.
- Board Certified Physician Assistant by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Fellow of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Fellow of the Illinois Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Fellow of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member of the DermCare Team for the American Academy of Dermatology