Kaitlyn Leska, PA-C earned her Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago. She then obtained her Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Midwestern University in Downers Grove, Illinois.
Prior to joining Northwest Dermatology, she acquired an eclectic background in Infectious Diseases, Rheumatology, Orthopedic Surgery, and Stem Cell Transplant.
- Board Certified Physician Assistant by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Fellow of the Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Fellow of the Illinois Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
- Fellow of the American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Fellow of the Illinois Academy of Physician Assistants