Jacque Sutton is joining our Greenfield, Indiana practice.
Building trusting patient relationships through her empathetic manner, Jacque works with patients of all ages, taking the time to address each concern. She works closely with her patients, educating on their disease process and assisting them in their journey to look and feel better. Jacque’s focus is making a positive difference with each and every patient she sees.
In her free time, Jacque enjoys yoga, running with her boxer (JJ), outdoors activities, and spending quality time with her family and friends.
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Medical Dermatology, including:
- Skin Care Detection and Treatment
- Acute and chronic complex skin rashes.
- Undergraduate, Bachelor of Science, Missouri State University
- Masters, Family Nurse Practitioner, MSN-FNP Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona, CA August, 2013
- Board certified FNP-C, by American Association of Nurse Practioners December 2013
- Professional memberships:
- National Academy of Dermatology Nurse Practitioners
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing