Dr. Inderjit Gill received her bachelor’s degree in liberal arts and her medical doctorate from the University of Missouri-Kansas City in a combined six-year medical program. She completed her dermatologic training at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Dr. Gill received multiple awards and scholarships during her undergraduate and graduate education, the most distinguished including admittance into the Mortar Board honor society and Alpha Omega Alpha honor society.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology, a key credential indicating completion of extensive training, maintenance of an ethical practice and a commitment to ongoing education.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of the American Medical Association
- Member of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Member of the Chicago Dermatological Society