Comprehensive and compassionate skin care
To use online scheduling-
Select patient type and reason for visit from the dropdown menu below. For same day appointment availability, please call.
Dr. Howard Lipkin attended Temple University, LaSalle University (Cum Laude, Biology) and the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine. His residencies in internal medicine and dermatology include Metropolitan Hospitals in Philadelphia and Kennedy Memorial Hospital/University Medical Center in New Jersey.
Dr. Lipkin is an assistant clinical professor for the Michigan State College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Lipkin is certified and licensed by the American College of Osteopathic Internists and the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology. He is board-certified in dermatology and enjoys his position teaching dermatology residents from the Michigan State University program.
Dr. Lipkin has been helping patients look and feel better for nearly twenty-five years. He is proud to serve patients in our Michigan region.
- Member of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Member of the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- Member of the American Osteopathic Association
- Member of the American College of Osteopathic Internists and the Michigan Osteopathic Association