Comprehensive and compassionate skin care
To use online scheduling-
Select patient type and reason for visit from the dropdown menu below. For same day appointment availability, please call.
Dr. Alka Madan is a board-certified dermatologist by the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology. She has been practicing in the northwest suburbs for 17 years. She treats a wide range of general and medical dermatology issues and aesthetic services
Dr. Madan received her bachelor’s degree in Minor Life Sciences from Queen’s University in Ontario, Canada. She completed her medical education at the University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine in Biddeford, Maine. During her years at the University of New England, she was awarded membership into Sigma Sigma Phi medical honor society. Dr. Madan’s dermatologic training took place at Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital, Pontiac, Michigan.
Board-certified by the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- Medical Dermatology
- Surgical Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Board-certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
- Member of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of the American Osteopathic Association
- Member of the American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- Member of the Chicago Dermatologic Society
- Member of the Illinois State Medical Society