Website Pinnacle Dermatology
The Patient Call Center Specialist will be responsible for administrative duties related to scheduling and registration. This individual will manage a large volume of inbound calls to schedule appointments for the Pinnacle Dermatology practice locations. This individual is the first point of contact for patients and will ensure their needs are met through exemplary customer service and listening skills.
- Responsible for interaction with patients telephonically as the first point of for Pinnacle Dermatology.
- Must be able to handle accurately and timely high volume of incoming calls.
- Responds professionally and politely to patient inquires and if necessary transfer them to the appropriate department for further assistance.
- Individuals are encouraged to recommend ideas which may improve the work flow process of their day-to-day position.
- Must be able to provide effective patient education by explaining processes and forms for the online registration process.
- Must be able to work with multiple computer software systems.
- Must be able to enter patient data accurately and effectively into the various software programs.
- Must keep patient information confidential and adhere to HIPPA standards.
- Ensures efficient and prompt service delivery.
- Adheres to productivity and quality standards of the department.
- Compiles daily/weekly/monthly reporting and trend analysis.
- Collects and enters all necessary demographic and insurance information from patients or responsible parties.
- Performs all other duties and projects as assigned.
- Individuals may have to travel to other Pinnacle Dermatology offices for training, and to attend all company meetings.
- Individuals may be assigned other duties which may be outside of their day-to-day activities.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- An associate degree or business degree a plus.
- Prior experience in a healthcare office, and prior scheduling experience preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, patient centric culture.
- Individuals must be self-motivated and accountable.
- Individuals must be organized and be able to manage multiple assignments throughout the work day.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to change priorities throughout the workday in order to meet patient and employer requests.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Individuals must be able to work in a collaborative and team environment. It may be necessary to assist others when work demands shift.
About Pinnacle Dermatology:
Pinnacle Dermatology, LLC, offers extraordinary clinical care and an incredible patient experience at every point in the patients’ journey. The Illinois based team of board certified specialists is committed to providing complete clinical care for medical dermatology needs, skin cancer surveillance and treatment, as well as medical dermatologic services. Coupled with the unparalleled and unique family-like culture, patients will have an incredible experience from the minute they pick up the phone. Let us show you what’s possible. www.pinnacleskin.com
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org