Website Pinnacle Dermatology
The Director of Patient Access is responsible for Front Desk and Scheduling operations including Point of Service Financial processes. In this capacity, the manager is responsible for maintaining a focus on patient/customer service excellence and engagement. The Director works closely with Practice and Revenue Cycle management to optimize utilization of facilities and providers, and maximize revenue.
- Will be responsible for developing and managing a front desk team across multiple practice locations
- Oversee staff and scheduling operations that service all Pinnacle Dermatology locations.
- Coordinate and monitor the scheduling team workflow to optimize staffing and productivity.
- Evaluate processes and procedures to improve wait times and holds.
- Evaluate processes and procedures to improve the capture of collections at the point of service
- Responsible for providing regular performance updates.
- Review and analyze daily metrics and scorecards to allocate workforce to achieve daily production targets.
- Assesses staffing patterns and schedules to optimize resources and productivity.
- Manage individual performance of staff members and coordinate development, coaching, and discipline according to production standards.
- Communicate results with Shared Services team and lead daily/weekly/monthly meeting to report and resolve.
- Optimize processes to streamline workflows to achieve accurate data collection, patient experience, and effective patient throughput.
- Ensure practices are up to date with rules and regulations. Stays on top of insurance policy changes and communicates updates to the team.
- Oversees process for educating patients on their benefits and collecting fees from patients.
- Work with other department heads to communicate improvements and transform processes.
- Stay current on industry changes and practice updates regarding reimbursement, contracts, and pre-certification requirements.
- Utilize technology systems to facilitate processing efficiency, workload assignment, and reporting. Maintain and own relationship with third party vendors that provide technology and other services.
- Integration oversight and project management of new practices and de novos.
- Update and maintain department best practices and policies.
- At least 3+ years of revenue cycle experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field. Preferred: completion of CPAR + NAHAM.
- Functional knowledge of how to manage and drive team to meet KPI’s and revenue metrics
- Experience in analytical environment and evidence of organizational skills.
- Understand business office processes related to: insurance verification, registration, patient collections, and staff scheduling.
- Ability to communicate key messages to multiple audiences (teammates through Chief of Shared Services
- Exemplary problem solving and ability to identify trends using data.
- Functional computer knowledge including Microsoft Office, Excel (pivot tables), EMR and PM systems
- Outstanding time management skills and ability to manage multiple work streams while remaining self-directed
- Previous management experience.
About Pinnacle Dermatology:
Pinnacle Dermatology, LLC, offers extraordinary clinical care and an incredible patient experience at every point in the patients’ journey. The Illinois based team of board certified specialists is committed to providing complete clinical care for medical dermatology needs, skin cancer surveillance and treatment, as well as medical dermatologic services. Coupled with the unparalleled and unique family-like culture, patients will have an incredible experience from the minute they pick up the phone. Let us show you what’s possible. www.pinnacleskin.com
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com